Ben & Jerry’s Openair Cinema is located at the Rainforest Green, South Bank, opposite the city and near the Wheel of Brisbane.
To plan your trip visit the Translink website.
Arrive on one of Brisbane’s CityCats to see the beauty of South Bank from the river. The train weaves through the centre of the South Bank precinct.
South Bank 1 is the closest ferry wharf to our festival location.
A number of bus stops are located around South Bank, with a number of services leaving from CBD and suburbs.
South Brisbane is the closest station to the Rainforest Green.
Thanks to Openair you can get $5 parking at Secure Parking SW1, 32 Cordelia Street, just a few minutes walk from the cinema. You'll need to pre-book your $5 parking online by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Secure-a-Spot booking website
- Select the correct car park (Brisbane > South Brisbane > SW1)
- Select your parking date and times (evening entry after 4pm)
- Select Evening/Weekend parking
- Enter promotion code 'OPENAIR'
- Proceed to payment and confirm booking
Once confirmed, you'll receive a PIN by email to enter and exit the car park — no more paper tickets!