All tickets sold by Openair Cinemas are subject to the following terms and conditions
1. Ben & Jerry's Openair Cinemas are licensed 18+ events only. All patrons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Further recommended age restrictions are based on each individual screening.
2. Tickets are all transferable but non refundable. Incorrect purchases are not guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter. Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, Openair Cinemas will contact and inform customers and tickets will be transferrable for another night.
3. Complimentary tickets will not be refunded if unused and are valid for the duration of the season only.
4. Ben & Jerry’s Openair Cinemas are completely licensed events, so strictly NO alcohol is to be brought on site by patrons.
5. At the point of entry the ticket presented must match the FULL NAME specified in the booking history and you will be asked to present a current matching driver’s license, “RTA Proof of Age” card or Passport that matches this information.
6. By entering the event site you agree to being filmed or photographed which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
7. You are aware that Openair Cinemas attracts considerable media interest. By purchasing your ticket and/or attending the event you are agreeing for your name, photograph and/or footage of you to be used for promotional or advertising purposes.
8. If you agree to purchase tickets under these conditions, you can then purchase up to 10 tickets using your credit card. Multiple transactions by the same customer may be cancelled at the discretion of the promoter.
9. A Payment Processing Fee of 1.75% + $0.30 and an Administration Fee of 4.25% + $1.20 applies to each booking, which is inclusive of GST.
10. The promoter/venue reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The promoter/venue reserves the right of admission.
11. Openair Cinemas are all-weather outdoor events that will go ahead in most weather conditions. Films will still be screened if it rains intermittently. Please note umbrellas are not permitted onsite as they will obstruct the view of other patrons.
12. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on 3rd party websites such as eBay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
13. Tickets cannot be transferred to another session within 24 hours of the event.
14. All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
15. You have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while attending the Openair Cinemas and you agree that you will comply with the directions of the Openair Cinemas staff and its authorised representatives at all times. Openair Cinemas reserves the right to turn customers away should they appear intoxicated or behave inappropriately.
16. You acknowledge that you participate at your own risk and that you are not, to the best of your knowledge, suffering from a condition which would prevent and/or render you unfit to participate in the event. The purchaser or user of the ticket voluntarily assumes the risk of injury, property damage or loss while attending the Openair Cinemas. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect yourself from the risks of participation.
17. You agree to wear adequate clothing and footwear for an all weather outdoor event, suited to the time of year, and the weather conditions on the day. Wear suitable shoes and weather protection especially when the weather has been wet.
18. You are responsible for all property that you bring to the event and Openair Cinemas accept no responsibility for loss or damage to this property.
19. You agree to not cause any loss or damage to property at the event.
20. You understand that there are inherent and other risks associated with attending an outdoor all weather event. You release Openair Cinemas (including its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents) from any claim and from any liability to the maximum extent permitted by law for, or as a result of, any loss, injury or damage suffered by you in relation to your attendance and participation in the event, however caused, including any claim or liability which arises due to any negligence of the event organisers.
Openair Cinemas American Express Card Member Benefits
- To receive a 15% discount on tickets, Card Members must pay through the Openair Cinema website http://openaircinemas.com.au/ , using an eligible Australian American Express Card. Eligible Cards include American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited and American Express Cards issued by licensed network partners.
- The 15% discount on tickets is applicable to General Admission, General Admission Concession and Star Lounge tickets only. The 15% discount excludes Group Tickets.
- Card Members are entitled to one complimentary blanket hire per ticket and is subject to availability. Card Members must present their card at the venue to receive their complimentary blanket.
- The American Express Invites Lounge Ticket includes a complimentary lounger, blanket, cushion, Ben & Jerry’s ice-cream and water or soft drink.